Welcome to The Mental Breakdown and Psychreg Podcast! Today, Dr Berney and Dr Marshall interview Dr Lee Wilkinson, a US-certified and licensed school psychologist, chartered psychologist, registered psychologist, and certified cognitive behavioural therapist. He is also an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society.
Dr Wilkinson provides consultation services and best practice guidance to school systems, agencies, advocacy groups, and professionals on a wide variety of topics related to children and youth with autism spectrum disorder. Dr Wilkinson is author of the award-winning books:
- A Best Practice Guide to Assessment and Intervention for Autism and Asperger Syndrome in Schools
- Overcoming Anxiety and Depression on the Autism Spectrum: A Self-Help Guide Using CBT
He is also the editor of a best-selling text in the American Psychological Association (APA) School Psychology Book series, Autism Spectrum Disorders in Children and Adolescents: Evidence-Based Assessment and Intervention in Schools. His latest book is A Best Practice Guide to Assessment and Intervention for Autism Spectrum Disorder in Schools, Second Edition.
You can read learn more about Dr Wilkinson and find links to all of his work from his blog.
You are welcome to suggest topics you would like for us to cover.
Visit Psychreg to read about all things mental health and psychology.
Just a few reminders from us:
- The Parenting Your ADHD Child course is now on YouTube. Check it out at the Paedeia YouTube Channel.
- The Handbook for Raising an Emotionally Health Child Part 1: Behavior Management is now available on Kindle. Get your copy today.
- The Elimination Diet Manual is now available on Kindle and nook. Get your copy today.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube Channels, Paedeia and The Mental Breakdown.